Sophomore, microbiology major
It’s that time of year again when your joints begin to feel slightly stiffer and your neck cracks every time you turn around. Just kidding – it’s just your birthday! Enjoy a lot of food, free of charge, on your birthday. (Sometimes an ID is required.)
- Enjoy a free meal complete with fries and a drink in addition to ice cream.
- Note: It does not work on any Chick-fil-A locations on campus.
- Firehouse Subs
- Free regular-sized sub of your choice
- Available at location on University Avenue
- Basically any drink of your choice (smoothies, tea), free of charge
- Free 10 ounces of frozen yogurt—so fill your cup with chocolate syrup and toppings!
- Krispy Kreme Donuts
- A free donut on your birthday—online sign-up may be required.
- Baskin Robbins
- You can receive a free 2.5-ouncescoop of any ice cream flavor when you join the Baskin Robbins Birthday Club online.
- Starbucks Coffee
- Any drink of your choice at any size—but you have to have a card registered on the Starbucks website beforehand.
- Miller’s Ale House
- You can receive a free dessert known as Capt’n Jack’s Buried Treasure.
- Cracker Barrel
- You can receive a free dessert and have the opportunity of being serenaded with a song.
- Einstein Bros. Bagels
- Receive a free gift on your birthday (a free breakfast sandwich when you buy any drink) if you sign up online.
- Dunkin’ Donuts
- Receive a free medium beverage ranging from iced/hot coffee, tea, latte, or hot chocolate. However, you need to sign up for their email list.
- A free breakfast consisting of two eggs, two bacon strips, two sausage links, and two pancakes!
If you have too much food on your hands, you can share the birthday cheer with some folks at the Bo Diddley Community Plaza who would enjoy the food, like microbiology major Michelle Hwang did.