By Cassidy Whitson
Sophomore, Journalism Major
This recipe will be a hit with everyone and is sure to be gone before halftime!
- 1/2 oz. seasoning mix (taco)
- One can refried beans
- One can black beans
- One package cream cheese
- One can pinto beans
- One package shredded cheese (7 oz.)
Salsa (7 oz. jar)
- Grease a non-stick baking pan and preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread the cream cheese over the bottom of the pan,then make layers out of the other beans.
- Top it all with a thick layer of shredded cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes
- Insert toothpick, and if it comes out clean, your bean dip is done!
Serve with chips and top with salsa, and you have a great dish to bring to any football tailgate!